At Maia Financial, we create dynamic solutions to achieve the extraordinary!
We work in an innovative culture, have a diverse and approachable leadership team and a flat organisational structure. We offer a competitive compensation package, work-life balance and our supportive leaders actively foster career development.
Joining a collaborative Asset Management team based in Sydney CBD, you will develop interpersonal relationships whilst working collaboratively to efficiently manage and support clients in our portfolio. If you thrive in adding value, being dependable, supporting clients and developing your business knowledge this is the role for you! We also pay commission on top of your remuneration package.
In this role you will get to:
- Be responsible for managing the sale of end of term assets whether it be through remarketing facilities, or to our existing clients.
- Manage and nurture your client portfolio maximising revenue and profitability through an active deal pipeline and CRM.
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s aging and existing asset portfolio, and contacting clients supportively regarding end of term needs;
- Build strong and dependable relationships with stakeholders and working collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Produce bespoke innovative solutions for individual clients, appropriately drawing on specialist financial acumen and understanding of complex financials and asset rental solutions.
Does this sound like you? What skills we are looking for:
- Graduated with a diploma or tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or business qualification.
- Experience in account management, sales and/or consultancy ideally gained within the financial services sector.
- An understanding of how to structure complex deals/rental solutions that are bespoke to clients needs.
- Can use excel to draw together data using financial modelling skills.
- Comfortable making warm calls to clients in our portfolio.
- Commitment to client service and personal development.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Attentive to detail.
- Dependable, proactive and organised.
- Navigate through tasks and multiple transaction with ease, accuracy and to deadlines.
How to apply:
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent who are responsible, accountable, creative, innovative and committed, love what they do, and want to make an impact in their business and to their client portfolio. We are a busy and dynamic organisation, and are always on the hunt for people who have a passion for living our core values: Freedom, Trust, and Care!
NB. Please note all applicants will be required to complete an online application form, and be prepared to attend up to two interviews.
All applicants are required to have a current right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this role.
Maia Financial never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual preference, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family or carer’s responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction and social origin in accordance with Federal Law. We value having an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We look forward to hearing from you!