Director, Asset Finance
An exciting vacancy has arisen to join a boutique financial services company. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Director, Asset Finance.
If you want to work in a fast moving innovative culture, under a diverse and approachable leadership team and within a flat organisational structure then look no further! We offer a competitive compensation package, work-life balance and our supportive leaders actively foster career development.
The Director, Asset Finance is primarily responsible for engaging with the clients from their portfolio with the principle goal of providing financing facilities for the company’s ongoing capital expenditure programs. You will have a specific focus on the entities that have alternative asset as their principal assets and ensure you are delivering safe and secure funding for each transaction to deliver the extraordinary for our clients. You will be a relationship person, someone who loves having and maintaining relationships with clients.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Build a financing pipeline portfolio to drive client growth and achieve budgeted targets
- Provide client support services in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Work autonomously and run your own business
- Prepare all deals relating to one’s own client portfolio, and participate in Deal Summary Meetings
- Partner with the other Sales teams for funding opportunities
- Ensure that all deals meet required structures and pricing policies
On your first day you will:
- Have tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Business;
- Have more than 5 years’ experience in sales in the Asset Finance services sector;
- Have demonstrated experience and consistent achievement of sales KPIs and job role targets;
- Be able to effectively manage product campaigns and an existing client portfolio;
- Have strong negotiation and influencing skills applying to managing client requests and/or objections to move toward deal closure and settlement;
- Have demonstrated experience in client facing roles in structuring and negotiating proposals;
- Be able to interact with clients with confidence to discuss their financial performance, business activities and strategies.
How to apply:
If you think you could be Maia Financial’s next Director, Asset Finance and can demonstrate the above skills and/or experience outlined above, apply now using the button below.
All applicants are required to have a current right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this role.
Maia Financial never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual preference, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family or carer’s responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction and social origin in accordance with Federal Law. We value having an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We look forward to hearing from you!